Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Mad Father Wiki

What is your username?

HiHiCyclyn (talk) 21:20, January 15, 2015 (UTC)

I am also recognized as: Marine Rings, Theqmayn, Cyclyn and Moge-ko.

Please link to the wiki here: http://mad-father.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

98 edits, the majority of those contributions were major.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

11 days. I can personally assure you I won't ever stop contributing to this wiki.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 

Loverysue, hasn't been active since 27 January 2013. That's almost 2 years as of 1/15/2015.

Any other information: This wiki requires a major cleanup. I'm actually the only user who consistently contributes to this wiki. And I am willing to take it over. I've created several new pages and catagories + added infoboxes to existing pages. The wiki is currently also extremely helpless to vandalism, since no admin is able to block them. If I would become the admin of this wiki I could give it life. I've posted a blog on the wiki itself in which the users were freely able to vote whether I would become the new admin or not. But nobody even bothered checking that page out. (One person did actually voted me for becoming the new admin) So the wiki is extremely inactive if I wouldn't be there. I already helped several users in a friendly manner and I personally think I would be the perfect choice as the new admin of the Mad Father wiki. If I won't become the new admin of this wiki then it's pretty much guaranteed this wiki will become crowded with vandals. Please approve this message, since I would really appreciate becoming the new admin of this wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Concerning your request not to ignore it: Adoptions take about 7-10 business days. It's not neglected, it's simply not picked up yet.
I see you already have the other user's approval. --Tupka217 19:44, January 16, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:03, January 24, 2015 (UTC)