Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Madagascar Wiki

What is your username? Brendan Boman

Please link to the wiki here: http://madagascar.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 80 since October 2016

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since October 17 2016 (currently it is April 19th 2017)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Deb1701 - Last edited September 13 2014, last logged in June 2016 and didn't answer many questions which were asked due to his/her inactivity and outdated infos.

Any other information: I am not really requesting for me to be the admin, but at least if I become the admin there will be an active admin. If the wikia team finds another active user more eligible for this post, you can make him/her the admin (of course, ask the person first)

Hello. There are a lot of other active contributors on that wiki; given that you are not sure if you want to be the admin, perhaps the best thing would be to start a community conversation (a blog or discussion) to choose a new admin. When that is over (or after a week), whoever is chosen can create an adoption request for themselves. If it is you, feel free to leave me a message on my wall with a link to the conversation - you don't have to create a new request. -- Wendy (talk 04:35, April 22, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you and the other user chosen the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 18:54, July 24, 2017 (UTC)