Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Make Anything Wikia

What is your username? TheCartoonGirl132

Please link to the wiki here: http://make-anything.wikia.com/wiki/Make_Anything_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 123 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days (consecutively)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 03:09, December 20, 2015, ChibiGirl108

Any other information: ChibiGirl108 was my old account, so I need to become admin again on this one.

TheCartoonGirl132 (talk) 14:38, August 17, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey, you might need to provide proof ChibiGirl108 was your old account to Staff, so I think Special:Contact/general is more suitable for this. You could also keep editing consistently until a Staff member reviews this. Good luck! -- Cube-shaped garbage can 14:49, August 17, 2016 (UTC)

Can you not sign into your old account and transfer the rights over to your other one?--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 21:05, August 17, 2016 (UTC)

Contact wikia staff or you can recover your password by clicking "forgot my password"

Laughing Jacks - Staff (talk?blog?Contributions)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:37, September 1, 2016 (UTC)