Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? The Next X-Man
Please link to the wiki here: http://marvelcomicsfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 709
How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 4:06, January 31, 2012: User:TheZoologist2008
Any other information: This Wiki had had no leadership, but enormous promise. I have picked 1 certain, and 3 possible, admins to run it alongside me, all of whom have credible knowledge in leadership and Marvel Fanon. Additionally, this is the last fanfiction site I can go to, as I have an infinite block on one, the reasoning behind I am unaware of, and another has no activity. Edit: the block has now been fixed, so I am once again eligible.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello, one of the guidelines to adopt a wiki is that you're not blocked on another Wikia project at this moment. This means you are not eligible to adopt this wiki. However, you say that you're unaware why you are blocked on that other wiki, so I recommend you to ask the admins on that wiki to remove the block. If they disagree and you have reasoning why you shouldn't be blocked, you can always contact the staff. Good luck! UltravoX (talk) 17:10, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
- They all ganged up on me and blocked me because they just don't like me. I'm permanently blocked for no good reason. They are making lies about me, and have made death threats. They've ruined my Wikia experience. I'm hoping that I can be un-blocked from there just so I can paste my articles on to the new site. The Next X-Man (talk) 19:15, September 23, 2013 (UTC)Next X-Man
- Hi. Your contributions look good and I'm glad you have straightened out the block issue. There are a fair number of active contributors on the wiki -- have you discussed new leadership/adoption with them? If so, please give me a link to the discussion on my wall. Otherwise please start a blog or forum and give us a link here. We'll check back in a week or so when everybody has had a chance to discuss the issue and (hopefully) agree on a the adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 05:06, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello. I am also glad about that, and there has been a discussion where I announced it as soon as I joined 2 weeks ago (no new word). That took place here. In interacting with another user, he said I'd be a great leader see posts from "Bridgettrocks!" Hopefully this negates the "waiting a week" thing, as there are some modifications I need to make that I can only do as an admin. The Next X-Man (talk) 19:04, October 1, 2013 (UTC)Next X-Man
- Thanks for the link. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:13, October 3, 2013 (UTC)