Community Central
Community Central
m (Josephyr moved page Adoption:Marvel mighty heroes wiki to Adoption:Marvel Mighty Heroes Wiki)
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information: '''

'''Any other information: '''

I have increased the amount of information on the wiki from around 30 pages worth to 350 pages. I am fully knowledgeable on the subject and I have continued to add new information to the wiki at least every two days but I have found there are still parts of the wiki I'd like to add to but can't due to not having any status on the wiki, be it admin or bureaucrat.

I have increased the amount of information on the wiki from around 30 pages worth to 350 pages. I am fully knowledgeable on the subject and I have continued to add new information to the wiki at least every two days but I have found there are still parts of the wiki I'd like to add to but can't due to not having any status on the wiki, be it admin or bureaucrat.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:32, November 17, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 05:32, 17 November 2015

Adoption requests Marvel Mighty Heroes Wiki

What is your username? Drjwho

Please link to the wiki here: http://mightyheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Mighty_Heroes_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1304

How many days/months have you been editing there? 65 days or 2 months and 4 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was the 31st May 2015 and it was Mr. Flame101

Any other information: I have increased the amount of information on the wiki from around 30 pages worth to 350 pages. I am fully knowledgeable on the subject and I have continued to add new information to the wiki at least every two days but I have found there are still parts of the wiki I'd like to add to but can't due to not having any status on the wiki, be it admin or bureaucrat.

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:32, November 17, 2015 (UTC)