Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Maury Povich Wiki

What is your username? Maurytard

Please link to the wiki here: http://maurypovich.wikia.com/wiki/Maury_Povich_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 170+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 17 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Sysop (LexiLexi) logged in on April 5, 2015 and last edited on July 26, 2012 (4 years ago).

Any other information: Since LexiLexi logged in about a year ago I would be willing to re-give her authority powers if she ever chooses to come back to the wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. Your contributions show that other than today your last edit was on December 31st, 2015, and that there are large gaps in between edits. Are you sure you want to adopt the wiki? If so you will have to be editing consistently every 1-2 days for at least a week before the request is reviewed. Good luck! RedstoneDemigod 13:46, August 21, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You have only edited the wiki once this year, on the day you left this request. If you wish to adopt it you will need to edit there consistently, every day or two, for a few days and then let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 03:45, September 3, 2016 (UTC)