Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests McDonald's Wiki

What is your username? BigWalt71

Please link to the wiki here: http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/McDonald%27s_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 152

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Matty McRib. Last edit on May 13, 2015

Any other information: The goal is to add as much information as possible about Ronald McDonald, his friends, and the land for which they inhabit.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi! I'm sorry, but while the bureaucrat is inactive, the admin Matty McRib is not, like you said. In order to adopt, all admins must be inactive for 60 days. That admin, can either support your request, or make one of their own to adopt the Wiki and gain bureaucrat rights. What I can suggest, is to keep editing the Wiki for a bit longer to show your dedication, and then approaching that admin asking if he/she would be okay with you adopting the Wiki. That is no promise they will agree, but since they are "somewhat" active, you'll need their permission to adopt, if they don't want to adopt themselves. I wish you all the luck. Ripto (talk) 06:38, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. Matty McRib had indicated that he was ok with your promotion so I have given you the rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:51, June 4, 2015 (UTC)