What is your username? Sjoeppappentrap ~ http://meepcraft.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sjoeppappentrap
Please link to the wiki here: http://meepcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Meepcraft_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 33 ~ now: Sjoeppappentrap:110 Reggles44:178
How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day ~ 6 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? August 8, 2013
Any other information:
We, the Meepcraft staff, want to rebuild this page. Therefor we're trying to get admin back so we can fill this wiki as it should be. Some pages were created in the past and they are not related to the server. We would like to delete those. With admin we would be able to actively check if people don't add unrelated/inappropriate content.
We only started today, but we're planning on making it a detailed wikia so all new players/old players can enjoy the game.
Reggles44, another staff member of Meepcraft, is working with me on this page. http://meepcraft.wikia.com/wiki/User:Reggles44
Sjoe ~ http://meepcraft.com/members/sjoeppappentrap.813/ (administrator @ Meepcraft)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Locking the entire wiki to anything but admins is generally considered not done. Wikia wants everyone to be able to edit. --Tupka217 12:54, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Our purpose isn't to do that. We just want to prevent people filling it with inappropriate stuff and we're checking if we can have a system where people need to check the content they want to edit before it get's published. And it will be looked over by a team that's dedicated to make this wiki.
- Back to the adoption itself - you'll need to edit consistently, every day or so, for as long as this request is open. Staff reviews it in about a week, and decides on whether you get admin and b-crat rights. --Tupka217 13:16, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info.
So because there are other active members on the wikia (Reggles), I just need confirmation that he they are okay with you adopting the wikia. Just write them a message asking permission to adopt the wikia, and when they reply yes, I can proceed with the adoption request. Thanks!
Nick 18:18, May 27, 2014 (UTC)
- http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Hotsoup.6891 Reggles posted a message on your wall.
- http://meepcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Reggles44 Reggles his confirmation on my wall.
- Kind regards, Sjoeppappentrap
- Okay, I saw the message from Reggles and have subsequently granted the adoption. Good luck with everything!