What is your username? Emperix1
Please link to the wiki here: http://megamansonic.wikia.com/wiki/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Maya 19, 2017
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? MegaManSonic May 11, 2017
Any other information: My username is Emperix1. I want to adopt the MegaManSonic wiki because I've edited there since 2017 and the founder is inactive on the wiki and hasn't contributed since 2017. Plus, there were lots of spam pages created lately ever since the owner left and no active admins are there. I feel me adopting this wiki is a step in the right direction to fix this wiki up.
- 1.The Megaman Sonic Wiki is a wiki named after the founder so I do not think it can be adopted (if I'm wrong, however, correct me).
- 2.The last contribution by an admin, dates back a few days ago.
- 3.You've only made 4 changes and you're on the wiki from just one day.
- 4.For adopting a polish wiki, you should go in Community Central Polish.
- 5.You have send this also in the Polish Community Central, so please wait in that place, the response by a Fandom Helper, now.--CλVλX
- @CavaX. This is not a Polish wiki, next time make sure before answering. :)
- Hello. The current admin/bureaucrat must be inactive for at least 60 days before the wiki will be eligible for adoption, and MegaManSonic last edited a couple of weeks ago. You might wish to contact him directly about gaining rights there. If he remains inactive, please feel free to ask again in July. -- Wendy (talk) 01:26, May 26, 2017 (UTC)