What is your username? Plasmarelais
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 255 (cs)
- 11 (eo)
- 74 (sv)
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- for about 5 to 6 years
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Cestovatelka (8. Dez. 2013) (cs)
- Cid Highwind (2. Mai 2014) (eo)
- Pjotr'k (30. Okt. 2012) (sv)
Any other information:
Hey. My name is Plasmarelais, for 6 years I’ve been editing in wikis and in addition I’m a bureaucrat in the German version of the Memory Alpha. Further (I tend to say that) I’m bearing a big part of bot-supported interwiki-linking across the 17 versions of Memory Alpha (about 4000 interwiki edits just in the ones I request adoption now). Every now and then when I stray around in those language versions I find spam, vandalism, pages for deletion in the abandoned/sleeping wikis. That’s why I want to request adoption for this member of the Memory Alpha family.
Surely I won’t be able to bring them back to success and glory just by snipping my fingers. But I‘d like to do what must be done. That imo includes clearing of spam, vandalism, cleaning, deleting empty pages and so on. And also, reconstructing the common design to make these pages readable again, after two changes in the wikia skin.
And – what’s most important – putting some templates, that offer the adoption by some interested responsible native speakers to bring back life. --Plasmarelais 18:05, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. You can only adopt one wikia per month. Which one would you like to adopt? Your contributions on all 3 were a very long time ago (your bot has edited more recently) so we would need to see you actively helping to build the community, and, in the case of other active contributors, you would also need to talk to them about the adoption. You could possibly encourage somebody there to adopt and offer your help on some of them... In the meanwhile I've normalized the oasis skins so at least it isn't quite so painful to edit them.
- I will put this on hold. Let me know which one you wish to adopt, start editing there, talk to the community (if there is one) and we will check back again. Feel free to ping me on my wall if you want any features enabled/disabled or other help with them, and also to check back on the request again if it goes longer than a week. -- Wendy (talk) 02:56, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Thanks a lot for your response. I unterstand your regulations and according to that I'd like to start a cleanup in the sv version. That'll be quite good for beginning. Thank you very much!!! --Plasmarelais 22:02, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, yes, I'm still very interested in that adoption. It has been about a month without edits of mine because I am on vacacions. Fron next week on I'll return to former performance. So if possible, I'd like to proceed with the progress of adoption. Greetings --Plasmarelais 10:32, July 31, 2014 (UTC