Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 20: Line 20:

:{{AdoptionResponse}} Your contributions look good, but since making this request, you've only been active on 2 different days. On top of that, most of your contributions were from last year. You should improve your activity on that wikia. -- <span style="background-color:#CC0000; border:1px solid #afaea2;padding:4px;border-radius:1em;">[[User:Trail2006|<span style="color: white;">'''Trail2006'''</span>]] <span style="color:white;">|</span> [[Message_Wall:Trail2006|<span style="color:#B3B3B3">Message Wall</span>]]</span> 03:55, July 29, 2014 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}} Your contributions look good, but since making this request, you've only been active on 2 different days. On top of that, most of your contributions were from last year. You should improve your activity on that wikia. -- <span style="background-color:#CC0000; border:1px solid #afaea2;padding:4px;border-radius:1em;">[[User:Trail2006|<span style="color: white;">'''Trail2006'''</span>]] <span style="color:white;">|</span> [[Message_Wall:Trail2006|<span style="color:#B3B3B3">Message Wall</span>]]</span> 03:55, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:57, July 29, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:57, 29 July 2014

Adoption requests Men's Rights Library

What is your username? user:tycio

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:MRlib

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 175

How many days/months have you been editing there? 345 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? December 2012, founder Joseph.a

Any other information: Has been contacted repeatedly on talk, in March, July, August of 2013. I left another message 12 days ago regarding their inactivity but they are still non-responsive. I would like to do things like unlock the homepage, add a background, and similar management things which requires adoption. talk2ty 04:21, July 18, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Your contributions look good, but since making this request, you've only been active on 2 different days. On top of that, most of your contributions were from last year. You should improve your activity on that wikia. -- Trail2006 | Message Wall 03:55, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:57, July 29, 2014 (UTC)