Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Merc Storia English Wiki

What is your username? Kiruzawa

Please link to the wiki here: http://merc-storia-english.wikia.com/wiki/Merc_Storia_English_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Albireo829 (bureaucrat)--> August 11, 2014

Any other information: I haven't made any "real" edits to the wiki. I only asked someone if they were going to continue that wiki since I was planning to make an English wiki of Merc Storia (in hopes of increasing non-Japanese players and for them to know more about the game's stories & characters).

Since all 3 existing English wikis of Merc Storia are inactive or doesn't have much info, I've decided to adopt this wiki then have the other 2 to merge with it if I had permission from their founders (if they both reply).

Hello. Merging the three inactive wikis seems like a great idea. But in order to adopt this one you will need to be actively editing there, and create at least one new content page. Let me know on my wall after about a week of regular editing and I'll be happy to check back again.
Also, in case you still have questions about merging, there is a guide here. But you will need admin rights on at least one of the wikis in order to import the content from the others, so the adoption is a good idea. -- Wendy (talk 04:11, April 7, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck merging the wikis! -- Wendy (talk 02:04, April 19, 2017 (UTC)