Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 9: Line 9:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 0

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 0

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[w:c:mermaid-melodySpecial:ListUsers/sysop|Silenda]], November 29, 2012
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[w:c:mermaid-melody:Special:ListUsers/sysop|Silenda]], November 29, 2012

'''Any other information:''' This wiki has not been edited since 2014, and has only 9 pages with little to no information. I would like to adopt it to restore it.

'''Any other information:''' This wiki has not been edited since 2014, and has only 9 pages with little to no information. I would like to adopt it to restore it.

Revision as of 03:53, 6 May 2017

Adoption requests Mermaid melody Wiki

What is your username? MiyukiYoutaite

Please link to the wiki here: http://mermaid-melody.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Silenda, November 29, 2012

Any other information: This wiki has not been edited since 2014, and has only 9 pages with little to no information. I would like to adopt it to restore it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, you'll need to actually be editing on it, so make sure you start editing soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵The beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Actually there had already had another Mermaid Melody with contents and users, which is this one. You can consider joining the wiki I mentioned and helping it grow. Aphrodite Sweetheart (talk)