Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Midnighters Wiki

What is your username? ShadowBobcat10

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:midnighters

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 56

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 (True, I haven't been editing for a week, but I created a few new pages and there really is no one else on the wiki.)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? On April 17, 2011, Cinnamonraindrops edited the wiki. That's a long time ago.

Any other information: There aren't really any other active users on that wiki. I believe I am the only one, but I would work hard to make this wiki a thriving wiki. Other than wikia's users, there were only two users on that wiki. The admin hasn't answered my questions in a week. I'm afraid s/he is has forgotten about his/her wiki. S/he hasn't edited for four years now. On the Leaderboard, I am ranked 1st out of the three total users.

Shadow E. Bobcat (talk) (guestbook) 01:23, February 24, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - in order to adopt the wiki, you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week. Try to edit from now on, and by the time this request is viewed by Staff, you should meet the requirement. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks, JoesphHawk. I'll probably have 30 edits within a week. Hopefully I'll remember to update this page when that happens.
Shadow E. Bobcat 00:51, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Don't worry too much about updating the page. Staff will see your active-ness by looking at your contributions. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Okay. Shadow E. Bobcat (talk) (guestbook) 05:08, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:12, February 28, 2015 (UTC)