Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Mii Wiki

hello my name is Paige im 14. If any of you are an admin of the mii wiki I would love to be the other one. Looks like the first admin is inactive and that wiki isnt that active. I want to make some changes there are tons of pages tha have to do nothing with miis. I would love to be an admin on that wiki and I know alot about mii characthers and games.

30 so far but I know lots about miis and created a few nessarcy articals.

a few days

well hasnt been edited for awhile actually..

Hi. I see that MEGAKID III is also quite active on that wiki. Please talk to him about adopting and make sure he is ok with it. Give us a link to the discussion and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, January 27, 2013 (UTC)

Request #2

What is your username? MEGAKID III

Please link to the wiki here: http://mii.wikia.com/wiki/Mii_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 308 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? August 12, 2011

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 17:24, July 30, 2011, Clay Mario was the admin

Any other information:

I want to adopt the wiki because no admins have been editing on the wiki since 2011. I want to make the wiki more funner and awesome!

Hi. As you can see, Rinny123 is also interested in adopting the wiki. Please talk together and decide which of you should get the rights. Let me know/give me a link to the discussion here and I will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 03:42, January 30, 2013 (UTC)

Response

Hi. Neither of you appear to have talked to the other; are you still interested in adopting the wiki? -- Wendy (talk) 05:22, February 9, 2013 (UTC)

I am closing this request as you have not discussed the issue and neither one of you has edited in the last two weeks either. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time for the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:20, March 2, 2013 (UTC)

Request #3

What is your username? MEGAKID III

Please link to the wiki here: http://mii.wikia.com/wiki/Mii_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 530 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? August 12, 2011

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 17:24, July 30, 2011, Clay Mario was the admin

Any other information: I previously asked to adopt the wiki in the past but since Rinny123 has left, I want to ask again. Thanks! 

Closing because you have said you want to adopt Doctor Who Fanon first. -- Wendy (talk) 03:30, April 25, 2013 (UTC)