Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 23: Line 23:

:::Hello. In order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there every day or two for at least a week and create at least one new page. Your contributions were all made the day you created this request. I will put the request on hold. Please start editing again and remind me on my wall to check back again when you have been active on the wikia for a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:49, August 15, 2014 (UTC)

:::Hello. In order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there every day or two for at least a week and create at least one new page. Your contributions were all made the day you created this request. I will put the request on hold. Please start editing again and remind me on my wall to check back again when you have been active on the wikia for a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:49, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::::I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 14:54, February 28, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 14:54, 28 February 2015

Adoption requests Minecraft Ideas Wiki

What is your username? KLMJETWORK

Please link to the wiki here: http://mccreator.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Ideas_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Two, but I can do many more (I just joined)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I don't know the admin, and last post (by anyone) was three days ago, nothing else...

Any other information:

nah....

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Last active admin was Dr Edgar Zomboss on 20th December 2012. Some editors of that wikia were active in July of this year, so I suggest you create a blog post on that wiki asking them to agree with your adoption of the wikia. It would help with the adoption. Sinead1112 (talk) 19:18, August 3, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. In order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there every day or two for at least a week and create at least one new page. Your contributions were all made the day you created this request. I will put the request on hold. Please start editing again and remind me on my wall to check back again when you have been active on the wikia for a week. -- Wendy (talk 03:49, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 14:54, February 28, 2015 (UTC)