Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Minecraft mob Wikia (2)

What is your username? SRankDude

Please link to the wiki here: http://minecraft-mob.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 28

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since February 15, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? XxMarioLover23xX on August 7th, 2016

Any other information: Another guy, Rowletbeak, also wanted to adopt this wiki, here but we accepted that I adopt the wiki. I have been editing for a week and have created a page. I have created the blog post here and informed the users to the blog. I fixed the page formats of the newer pages and created pages on newer Mobs. I fit all of the requirements. I would like all of the previous staff removed (or at least the bureaucrats). It says some guys are active but one of three only speaks Spanish, two of three is now inactive. I am three of three. Also, Darthwikia25 is not bureaucrat anymore. I messaged him and he responded that. He also removed his admin rights as he is okay with me adopting the wiki. The founder of the wiki messaged me saying he doesn't mind me adopting (proof). Thank you!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey SRankDude, your adoption looks pretty good. Just edit until Wikia gives you the rights (about a week), and you'll be good to go! JK55556 (talk) 14:12, February 20, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I can confirm that this user is amazing at coding and is a great choice. —This unsigned comment is by Rowletbeak (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. I have also removed the rights from any previous admins/bureaucrats who have been inactive for at least a year. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:31, March 3, 2017 (UTC)