Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Mobile Legends Wiki

What is your username? Zazme Yakuza

Please link to the wiki here: https://mobile-legends.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? didn't really made an edit

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just looking around and see that it needs work

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 28, 2017, it was Frxncisj I believe

Any other information: I want to adopt the wikia since I have a large knowledge of css and jQuery ,and I play the game and since I do, I see alot of people playing the game, so I want to make the wiki as informative and interesting as possible but I can't do most of that because I don't have a right authority to edit some pages to do so

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You need to be editing the wiki for a while before adoption. Utkar22~Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee 14:55, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Script error: No such module "AnResponses".-- Minato826 . (Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 15:52, May 26, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Utkar and Anoop are correct - in order to adopt the wiki you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week and create at least one new page. You will also need to talk to any recently active contributors such as Blazer8910. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:56, June 3, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:24, July 4, 2017 (UTC)