Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Motorsport Wiki

What is your username? MTracey1

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:motorsport

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 122

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Never. The only listed Admin, User:Jeremystein is listed as having no edits.

Any other information: I am an experienced admin from Gran Turismo, F1, GP2, GP3 Series and Formula E Wikis, and would like to use motorsport.wikia.com to bring together all the pages from all of these wikis as well as adding several more to create a huge knowledge-base for all motorsport. This will not replace the other wikis, but work alongside them. I understand that I have only been editing for a few days there, so if that is a problem I will happily defer this request to a later date, but some areas of the wiki development would be much easier with admin privileges. I also need to request a specific MediaWiki extension to be enabled but would need admin rights to request this.

Thanks.

MTracey1 04:16, May 14, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. For three days you have very good edits. In order to adopt, you'll need at least one week of editing. You are on track for that, so continue to edit consistently everyday or two as you already are, and by the time Staff gets to this you will be doing good. Also, make sure you have created at least one article page if you have not already. The more pages you create the better. Otherwise just continue to edit and be active on the Wiki! Ripto (talk) 04:20, May 14, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:24, May 22, 2015 (UTC)