Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? gozial
Please link to the wiki here: http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Mugen_Souls_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 63
How many days/months have you been editing there? 4
Any other information:
Knowledgable about the content. Wants to collaborate, work with the contributers and keep the wiki alive and growing.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello, there are a few active contributers to the wiki. Please start a blog post about the adoption on the wiki to get the community's opinions, make forum post or discuss it with the other users on their wall.. UltravoX (talk) 15:20, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you for the I've already talked to the person about it on their wall a while ago. Most of the recent contributors are my friends and somebody stated that they knew me as my forum username. The current founder of that wiki barely gets people to contribute and he never answered my question on the forums or anything so I just decided to make a blog.gozial (talk) , November 15, 2013
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I will be optimistic and say that we were faster in starting a brand new wiki than waiting to adopt the current one. We have already started a new wiki yesterday and gave it a custom themes and appointed Admins while the old Founder has not done that. The new wiki has been edited more times than the past wiki which has been stagnate since it was first created over 7 months ago. We can close this adoption request but I hope our wiki can become searchable on Google in the near future. Gozial (talk) 06:39, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. I went ahead and gave you rights on the original wiki as it has a much better URL and name which would seem to better address your concerns about Google search results. If you really do not wish to have the rights there you can remove them from your account at Special:UserRights. You can use the import/export tool to combine content from one wiki to the other; you can also request through Special:Contact that one or the other wiki be closed and redirected to the other. Good luck with your project! -- Wendy (talk) 05:35, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you very much Wendy, I like the URL to the old wiki much better and care about the subject enough to monitor the wiki everyday. I appreciate the time you took to help us out and will make use of these rights to the fullest. Gozial (talk) 05:58, November 22, 2013 (UTC)