Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Music Wiki (2)

What is your username? User:Saviour1981

Please link to the wiki here: Music Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 736 up to now

How many days/months have you been editing there? since FEB 2012

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? See here

Any other information: most of the Admins are not always around and so there cannot be much done when vandalism or spam comes across the Music Wiki. The only bureaucrat Jeffwang16 seems to be globally blocked for somewhat reasons. Bchwood is a Wikia staff member and strangely became admin rights for this wiki though he hadn't a big number of contributions. Musi Wikia finally needs an active bureaucrat to avoid spam and vandalism, to delete "dead" stubs or empty articles. I'M around almost every day and so i want to nominate myself. Thank you. --Saviour1981 (talk) 10:25, May 28, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but there are quite a few other active contributors on the wikia. Please start a community discussion (a blog or forum) about adopting the wikia so they have an opportunity to talk about the change. Give us a link to the conversation here and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:11, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have not started a blog about adopting the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have talked to the community there about new leadership! -- Wendy (talk 06:03, August 30, 2014 (UTC)