Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki

What is your username? TheodoreRowy

Please link to the wiki here: mlpfim.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Zero

How many days/months have you been editing there? Zero

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 2011 October 1 (15 months ago) , Tanafrind

Any other information: I'm the founder of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki. The franchise is about to split into another show, and I would like to differentiate the MLPFiM wiki from other MLP wikis. There is some talk about expanding the scope of mlp.wikia.com to encompass the entire My Little Pony franchise, and I'd like mlpfim.wikia.com to mirror the pre-expansion state of the wiki, and keep developing it from there on. –Throwy 11:06, February 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. I'm not sure I completely understand your request, but it sounds as if you want to set up a copy of MLP as it currently exists at this URL? Technically to adopt a wiki you would need to edit it first, but obviously that is not sensible if your goal is simply to import a copy of the current MLP wiki. However, I would also encourage you to not make a copy of an existing wiki until you are sure the two will be differentiated in the future. When/if MLP decides to expand its franchise coverage, please go ahead and send a request about this to Special:contact about obtaining this URL for your copy. -- Wendy (talk) 04:29, February 25, 2013 (UTC)