Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests My Little Pony Vänskap är magiskt Wiki (2)

What is your username?

Please link to the wiki here:My Little Pony: Vänksap är Magisk Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 354

How many days/months have you been editing there? October 2012

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Liggliluff

Any other information: Some vandalism article is not deleted, the user has not been active since May 2014. Egon Eagle (talk) 10:38, July 26, 2014 (UTC)

How long time would it take to be an admin? Egon Eagle (talk) 13:31, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Your contributions look ok, but you haven't edited the wikia in nearly a week. Pleast start working there again and let me know on my message wall when you have edited for a few days more. Thanks! -- Wendy (talk 05:00, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Sure, I'm make some edits soon. Egon Eagle (talk) 08:26, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
I have been doing some edit these day, when can I be admin? This wiki have some vandalism article that should be deleted, the founder has still not been active so far. Egon Eagle (talk) 08:52, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Report vandalism at the VSTF Wiki. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Sure, there are a lot of vandalism, but I feel to help this wiki. I will soon VSTF. Egon Eagle (talk) 20:20, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see your message sooner - I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:11, August 29, 2014 (UTC)