Community Central

Adoption:Mystery Science Theater 3000 Wiki

18,677pages on
this wiki
Talk0
Adoption requests Mystery Science Theater 3000 Wiki

Request #1Edit

What is your username? Gunman6

Please link to the wiki here:http://mst3k.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_Science_Theater_3000_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?4,129

How many days/months have you been editing there?Been editing since October 18, 2012 so that makes it 16 months that I've been there.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TvsGrady, January 14, 2015

Any other information: It's a friendly community and I just wish to keep contributing and making it better than it already is.--Gunman6 (talk) 04:25, January 16, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
A bureaucrat, while not active on the wiki, last *logged on* just the other day. If *I* may make a suggestion, you should message them asking for the rights. You never know, you just might get them sooner. :) If you choose to directly request the rights from them, you should check out this fantastic blog written by Sannse, which provides stellar advice on receiving rights. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Request #2Edit

What is your username? Darth Prefect

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 250+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 years, heavily, 3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 14, 2015 TVsGrady

Any other information: TVsGrady supports my upgrade on his talk page and is not there very often. The other admins have been absent for more than a year.Darth Prefect (talk) 13:53, January 16, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hello - it seems Gunman6 has made his own adoption for the wiki. You need to work this out between you two, as to who will receive the rights. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
  • Okay, we've discussed it and agreed that I will take on the admin role. Thanks for the help. Darth Prefect (talk) 23:13, January 16, 2015 (UTC)

ResponseEdit

Ok. Per the various discussions on the wikia I have given Darth Prefect admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk@Wikia 05:24, January 24, 2015 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki