Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
(You're > Your (writing error))
Tag: rte-source
Line 17: Line 17:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}You look good for adopting.Need help? Just ask me! {{Unsigned|FireworkYT|13:05, February 7, 2017}}.

:{{AdoptionResponse}}You look good for adopting.Need help? Just ask me! {{Unsigned|FireworkYT|13:05, February 7, 2017}}.

::{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello AStranger195, You're adoption request looks good. Remember to continue editing until staff reviews your request. Another thing I suggest you doing is creating a page. That is the only ''requirement'' you haven't fulfilled yet.
+
::{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello AStranger195, Your adoption request looks good. Remember to continue editing until staff reviews your request. Another thing I suggest you doing is creating a page. That is the only ''requirement'' you haven't fulfilled yet.

::Good luck,

::Good luck,

Revision as of 13:46, 7 February 2017

Adoption requests Nations Wiki

What is your username? AStranger195

Please link to the wiki here: nations.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 208 according to w:c:nations:User:AStranger195. I'll do more.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1/31/17

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? "05:23, September 8, 2011" (UTC) was the last time Darth Kieduss the Wise edited.

Any other information: None. --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 12:11, January 31, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Ahem. Wikia Fandom Staff? --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 11:10, February 7, 2017 (UTC)

You look good for adopting.Need help? Just ask me! —This unsigned comment is by FireworkYT (wallcontribs) 13:05, February 7, 2017. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor..
Hello AStranger195, Your adoption request looks good. Remember to continue editing until staff reviews your request. Another thing I suggest you doing is creating a page. That is the only requirement you haven't fulfilled yet.
Good luck,
Disnickfanatic (talk) 13:46, February 7, 2017 (UTC)