Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Nazi Zombies Plus Wiki

What is your username? Zombiehunter115

Please link to the wiki here: http://nazizombiesplus.wikia.com/wiki/Nazi_Zombies_Plus_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 988

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since the activity is so low on our wiki, I come on at least once a day to see if anything new has happened. I don't really tend to make contributions all that often, however. This is mostly because we are a fan fiction wiki. I make contributions when inspiration strikes.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 6/12/16, EternalBlaze

Any other information: As stated above, we have such little activity. We only have three active users, none of which are admins. We are small, but full of potential. The three of us on here get along very well, and are always supportive of each others work. As stated, we are a fanon wiki exclusively for the Call of Duty modes Zombies (Treyarch), Extinction, Exo Zombies, and Zombies (Infinity Ward). Myself and another user just finished a project that we both worked on together. Therefore, we do believe in the whole "Teamwork makes the dream work" thing. The only thing that we're missing are active admins. We hope that you would accept us for adoption. Thank you for your time.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

threads about your adoption request on the wiki - w:c:nazizombiesplus:Thread:37449 w:c:nazizombiesplus:Thread:37450. Script error: No such module "AnResponses". Minato826(Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 04:38, May 16, 2017 (UTC)

Thanks Anoop.
Zombiehunter - I've given you and Roach rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:21, May 24, 2017 (UTC)