Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Nazi Zombies Wiki (5)

What is your username? Yukiwikigirl

Please link to the wiki here: http://nazizombies.wikia.com/wiki/Nazi_Zombies_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 184 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? August 20, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? LazarouDave, January 29, 2016

Any other information: I've been editing a lot and I have been thinking that the wiki needs improvement as the game itself is evolving. I want to use the admin tools to make the wiki stand out more. I've been editing a lot and trying to add new content as I can.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Unfortunately, you can't adopt this wiki. The last admin that edited was LazarouDave, and that was about a week ago. If you want to adopt this, you could ask LazarouDave, and even though he's not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you, maybe you could adopt the wiki together and gain bureaucrat rights? Sorry.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 21:45, February 6, 2016 (UTC)

Yes, LazarouDave has within the last 60 days. If you can gain their support on your adoption, (along with community support in a forum/blog) you can still adopt. Judging by your talk page it looks like they will agree to it. If you both want, you two could adopt together if you choose for bureaucratic rights if agreed upon with a community consensus. If LazarouDave agrees with you adopting, then be sure and link the thread with their approval, and then you can start a public blog on your adoption to let the community know and if they agree/oppose. --Icier 01:00, February 7, 2016 (UTC)
Looks like you were promoted locally by the bureaucrat who returned. Congrats! --Icier 12:20, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
Ripto is correct -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 00:49, February 21, 2016 (UTC)