FANDOM

Adoption requests Nekojishi Wiki (2)

What is your username? WarpFactor.

Please link to the wiki here: http://nekojishi.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 800 edits since joining on December 4, 2017.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Does not appear on the page during my search, but the only admin/bureaucrat/founder is LavenderBoombox whose last activity was on December 6, 2017.

Any other information: Since joining the wiki I have been actively contributing to adding pages with information and images, creating a presentable main page, working with templates for infoboxes and navs, and replying to new users in message walls and comments.

I have attempted to contact the founder beforehand about administrating for the wiki, but to no avail due to his/her inactivity. I created a blog post for other users to discuss on new leadership for the wiki on January 28, 2018 which can be found here.

WarpFactor (talk) 22:29, February 7, 2018 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and the wiki is now eligible for adoption, so I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:58, February 9, 2018 (UTC)