Adoption requests → New Club Penguin Wiki
What is your username? HypercaneTeen
- Please link to the wiki here:
- How many edits have you made on that wiki?
18 (so far)
- How many days/months have you been editing there?
0 days (that'll change soon)
- On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
11:23, January 9, 2010 by: Ozone101
- Any other information:
I'm trying to adopt the wiki so there can be an active admin.
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey Hypercane - I'm sure you know this, but in order to adopt the wiki, you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for 1 solid week straight and create 1 mainspace page. Joey (talk)
- Thanks Joseph! Anyways I created 2 mainspace pages now and made a couple of edits since the wiki is completely dead do I need to do a blog/forum post?
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)You do not. Joey (talk)
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)You may want to update the edit count as you go (at least to get it off of 0). You may want to read about what you should do while the adoption is being processed, and then some tips for while you're an admin. Good luck! ~AwesomeOrange89