Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 22: Line 22:

:{{AdoptionResponse}} Small note [[Help:Merging wikias]] [[User:Ripto22475|Ripto]] ([[User talk:Ripto22475|talk]]) 08:19, June 20, 2015 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}} Small note [[Help:Merging wikias]] [[User:Ripto22475|Ripto]] ([[User talk:Ripto22475|talk]]) 08:19, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. I see that you have started the merge process. Good luck with it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 17:59, June 30, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 17:59, 30 June 2015

Adoption requests New tricks Wiki

What is your username?

Scott Davidson

Please link to the wiki here: http://new-tricks.wikia.com/wiki/New_tricks_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0 (Please see other information below)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0 (Please see other information below)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 2 April 2015 (Please see other information below)

Any other information: I know I don't meet the normal criteria but this isn't your everyday request. I stumbled upon this bizarre wiki a couple of weeks ago. It's extremely messy, inconsistent and has pages about a completely different TV Show - it really is a poor place to go to for New Tricks lore and I'm concerned people will visit this one instead of the one that I run. It also has poorly constructed pages and is very minimal at best. I feel bad because I know he has put a lot of effort into it but I honestly feel it would be in the best interests to adopt him into the more sophisticated New Tricks Wiki that I run over at ucos.wikia.com

Please could I ask that you carefully look into this and consider my request.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello - it seems you want to merge the wikis. In that case, you don't need to adopt. See more at Help:Merging. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Small note Help:Merging wikias Ripto (talk) 08:19, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I see that you have started the merge process. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk 17:59, June 30, 2015 (UTC)