Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Nitro Type Wiki

What is your username? $$$lovelife$$$

Please link to the wiki here: http://nitro-type.wikia.com/wiki/Nitro_Type_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 686

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since about November

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I am currently an Admin, but not a bureaucrat, the last active bureaucrat has gone inactive on this wikia, and I am the only Admin, which makes it hard to maintain everything without making others Admins.

Any other information: I have been working hard on this wikia to keep it safe and making sure the community is safe, the current owner hasn't been active, so the ownership was passed down to the now inactive bureaucrat who hasn't made an edit in 2 months, I would like to be able to maintain the wikia a little more, it would help me a lot on editing and getting things done along with taking away stress. I am currently only able to make Moderators, but that is the best I can do. Please, allow me to adopt this wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Unfortunately, you're not quite able to adopt this wiki just yet. The bureaucrats would have to be inactive for 60 days before you can adopt it, and Nezziegreenleaf last edited on December 30, 2015, so you would need to either ask him and see if he responds, or wait until February 30th when it's been two months since he last edited. Until then, just keep editing. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 17:33, February 18, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I see that another bureaucrat has promoted you. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:58, March 4, 2016 (UTC)