Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 31: Line 31:

:::Hello. As Mjduniverse, Tupka and Trail2006 said, you need to edit the wikia for at least a week and create at least one new page to be eligible to adopt it. I will put this request on hold. Please start working on the wikia again and let me know on my wall so I can check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 07:11, July 22, 2014 (UTC)

:::Hello. As Mjduniverse, Tupka and Trail2006 said, you need to edit the wikia for at least a week and create at least one new page to be eligible to adopt it. I will put this request on hold. Please start working on the wikia again and let me know on my wall so I can check back. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 07:11, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::::I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 14:33, February 28, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 14:33, 28 February 2015

Adoption requests Nodeka Wiki

What is your username? ArturNodeka

Please link to the wiki here: http://nodeka.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 03:47, March 3, 2010

Any other information:

The wiki is starting to take off and people are requesting edits that only an admin can provide.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Keep up editing daily for as long as the adoption runs. --Tupka217 15:21, July 11, 2014 (UTC)

I don't think you will get accepted at all. You have only 1 edit on that wiki and you joined today. MjduniverseTalk Page! 17:43, July 11, 2014 (UTC)

If he keeps up editing, that shouldn't be a problem. --Tupka217 17:46, July 11, 2014 (UTC)

You've only edited one time and that was for leaving a message to the founder, who has not been active since 2010, asking if you could be made admin. You will need to actually start contributing to the wikia and be active there if you want your request to be accepted. -- Trail2006 | Message Wall 19:36, July 19, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. As Mjduniverse, Tupka and Trail2006 said, you need to edit the wikia for at least a week and create at least one new page to be eligible to adopt it. I will put this request on hold. Please start working on the wikia again and let me know on my wall so I can check back. -- Wendy (talk 07:11, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 14:33, February 28, 2015 (UTC)