Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests OPUS Wikia

What is your username? Eissacmedic

Please link to the wiki here: http://opusthedaywefoundearth.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 293

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Feb 25, 2016 - About 2 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Emeth(OP1414), December 6, 2015.

Any other information: I do not know who created the page, but I have been doing all the editing. There are some more things I would like to do with the page, but I do not have the rights. Please add admin rights to this page for me. Thank you.

Eissacmedic (talk) 14:02, April 21, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I found the admin and added him for you. You should contact Setheo and let him know of your attempt to adopt this wiki and get his opinion on it. You should also post a link to it as well. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 15:49, April 21, 2016 (UTC)

Sorry, I thought I had responded earlier, but I guess I didn't hit publish or forgot what I was doing. I did contact Setheo and he said that he didn't really have anything to do with the page, he just randomly makes corrections and modifications on different sites that he comes across. Thank you for the help.
Eissacmedic (talk) 00:27, April 22, 2016 (UTC)

Hi my name is Darytyg The Furry Darryn.

If I could add to this I would say that you don't add admin rights to the page, you add them to the user, also you might want to focus more on trying to improve the wiki as a whole than just one page, I mean the sole reason you want a wiki is to fix the entire wiki. Good luck I am sure you will get it. Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 18:19, April 21, 2016 (UTC)

Umm, did you look on the wiki, Darytyg? He is editing more than one page. I think by "page," he means wiki.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:50, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
Oh he does, lol I thought he was editing on page on the wiki and wanted the entire page added on admin rights, my mistake !!!

Hello. I like to check adoption before Merrystar reviews them. I'd say this can be qualified.

Cheers,

00:36, May 3, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:51, May 3, 2016 (UTC)