Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption apiedit

No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
Line 20: Line 20:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

This wikia only has 2 admins/bureaucrats and they are both inactive. I am very active on the other hand.
+
This wikia only has 2 admins/bureaucrats and they are both inactive. I am very active on the other hand.
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hi, the wiki is very inactive but you haven't edited eithr in a while try editing more on the wiki abd be more acttive at lease eit once everyday until Staff can get too this request.
  +
  +
[[User:Messenger Deception|<span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva ;">'''Messenger Deception'''</span>]] [[Message Wall:Messenger Deception|<sup><span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva ;">'''(MESSAGE WALL)'''</span></sup>]] [[Special:Contributions/Messenger Deception|<sup><span style="color:#ff66b3; font-family:Monotype Corsiva;">'''(CONTRIBUTIONS)'''</span></sup>]] 17:49, August 16, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 17:49, 16 August 2017

Adoption requests Octonauts Wiki (2)

What is your username?

Golfpecks Please link to the wiki here:

http://octonauts.wikia.com/wiki/Octonauts_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

206 How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been editing for 27 days / 18 months On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

May 27, 2015 - User: Chuggington's biggest fan Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, the wiki is very inactive but you haven't edited eithr in a while try editing more on the wiki abd be more acttive at lease eit once everyday until Staff can get too this request.

Messenger Deception (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 17:49, August 16, 2017 (UTC)