Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Please link to the wiki here: Odorite Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 37
How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 days
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
July 13, 2012 - Mocca97
Any other information:
I'm an admin over at the Utaite Wiki with 3,782 edits so I understand the responsibilities of an admin already. This wiki (Odorite Wiki) is also sort of related to the Utaite Wiki which is why I feel obliged to help (plus the fact that the Odorite Wiki needs to cleaning up and such).
- Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you haven't edited in about a week. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please start working on the wiki again and make sure ManaLily is ok with you adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:57, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Well to be honest I really want ManaLily to be the admin of the wiki but she's not the type to go ask for these type of things which is why I asked...
- Really my plan was to promote ManaLily to admin once I got the admin title and help in the background once I had enough free time to do so
- So if possible I would nominate ManaLily to be the admin Starikun (talk) 05:41, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Neither one of you has been active recently on the wiki, and she did not say anywhere I could find that she wished to be an admin. I am going to close this request. When you are both working on the wiki again, have a conversation about adopting and if you both clearly state you want to co-adopt, or that she wants to adopt and you will ask, then you can put in a new request here. -- Wendy (talk) 03:41, December 15, 2012 (UTC)