Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests One Piece Treasure Cruise Wiki

What is your username? Tenma84

Please link to the wiki here: http://onepiecetreasurecruiseglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,004

How many days/months have you been editing there? October 30, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Tenma84, April 21, 2016.

Any other information: Bureaucrat has been inactive for a few months, and we lack the ability to elevate or reduce permissions. Admins have been active, but we are unable to assign new admins. I have not adopted another community in the last month. I am not currently blocked on another Wikia project. I am a daily contributor for the wiki and try to help other members when i can.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Please use the form I've pasted above your original message. Mainframe98 wall·edits 15:24, April 21, 2016 (UTC)

I filled out the information for you. It looks like you want to be promoted to bureaucrat. Here is your conversation with the other admin that supports your request. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you stay active before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 15:44, April 21, 2016 (UTC)

Everything looks to be in order bud. But make sure that you contact any other staff that might have edited once 60 days ago, to gain there consent, otherwise good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 08:11, April 24, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights as you requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:31, April 30, 2016 (UTC)