Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Ouran Highschool Host Club

What is your username? Luxartisan

Please link to the wiki here:  http://ouran.wikia.com/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?  Over 11k

How many days/months have you been editing there?  Everyday for the last year and more.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

I am an admin there now.  The previous adoptive user/admin is Mai is Me who checks in but hasn't edited since March 2014.

Any other information:  I have been an admin on the wiki since November 2013 and feel that I've served the wikia well.  Visitors are using the forums and membership has increased.  It's a small wiki but it's one I am dedicated to making great.  I hope my request will be seriously considered.  I have no desire to insult Mai is Me as she has been an awesome admin but I think the adoptive parent should be an active and alert contributor. 

Thank you for hearing my petition.  I look forward to your response.

Angelle aka Luxartisan (talk) 16:42, September 27, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello, Luxartisan. To be eligible for to adopt and gain bureaucrat rights, you need to present a community discussion where the community agrees with your promotion. If you haven´t done so, already, then please do and leave the discussion here. Good Luck and Happy Editing. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:59, September 27, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hi Luxartisan!

A successful adoption means you gain Admin status. But as you mentioned in your application, you are already an admin on Ouran which includes bureaucrat, chatmoderator, rollback, sysop. What other privileges are you seeking? TableWiz (talk)

This was already sorted out in this thread. Apparently just a mistake. This adoption can be considered pretty much cancelled as Luxartisan had nothing to gain and has made a new adoption request. (The Great Lord David (talk) 20:10, September 27, 2014 (UTC)) 
I will close this request as you already have admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:19, October 7, 2014 (UTC)