Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Ozark Wiki

What is your username? Original Authority

Please link to the wiki here: Ozark Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? ~100+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 21/07/17

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? May 26th, 2017 & Thereselovesyou

Any other information: Obviously, only just started editing there (I'm aware of the 1 week editing time for adoptions), but it's likely that this request won't be seen for at least a week. There is currently no community to discuss the adoption with or no users at all. --Original Authority (talk) 16:53, July 21, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

So, yesterday was exactly 60 days since the admin last edited, which means the wiki is indeed eligible for adoption now. Meanwhile, you have only been editing 6 days, while it takes about a week for staff to handle adoption requests, it will be a week tomorrow. So, that won't be a problem. I looked at the work you have done and it is pretty impressive. I am sure staff will approve your adoption. If there are any other active members, you should make a blog and get the community's opinion on your adoption request. Good luck though! TheKorraFanatic (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 04:26, July 28, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:28, August 2, 2017 (UTC)