Wikia URL: pbjotter.wikia.com
Current edit counts: 1,286 (PB&Jfan63), 1,073 (Splouge)
How long we have edited there: 454 days (PB&Jfan63), 530 days (Splouge)
Last admin to edit and when: ProfessorTofty, February 14, 2013
Other information: The wiki is still somewhat active, so I (PB&Jfan63) created a blog entry a week ago to discuss my adoption interest, which can be found here. http://pbjotter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PB%26Jfan63/An_Important_Question.
While discussing, Splouge announced his interest in adoption as well, so we've both agreed to adopt the wiki.
We've created a few pages, though we're not sure on the exact amount. We have not adopted another wiki in the last month, and we're not currently blocked on another wiki either.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! First, you and Splouge NEED to determine which or how many of you are to be requesting Rights on the wiki. This NEEDS to be done before Staff reaches these requests as having more than one open request will mean both get placed On Hold when Staff will tell you all to iron things out between you.
- The Community should be given the opportunity to chime in as well. Provide links to all these discussions, blogs and forums (and fix the link you gave above, it is broken). A consideration is what are Splouge's intentions now that they made another wiki?
- Continue editing everyday or so for the 7 to 10 days it will take for this (and the other) requests to be handled by Staff. The Community discussion needs at least 7 days to run.
- Meanwhile, while your bureaucrat on record, CDCB2, has not been active on this wiki, they *have* been active on Wikia and last logged in yesterday. You may want to try messaging them for rights. You might get a positive response before this process runs its course.
- Hello! We both were actually planning on asking for rights, though if that's not allowed I'm sure we can work things out.
- I was thinking about making a forum post, though I wasn't sure if people would see it or not considering that it's never been used. Oh, thanks for telling me! Apparently the period won't stay with the link, so I'll just renamed it. Yeah, I'll ask him about that. I'm a little confused myself.
- Okay, that shouldn't be too hard to do. And the blog entry's been open for 7 days as well, though I could make a forum topic if I have to.
- Thanks for telling me! I'll try and message him. c:
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If the two of you are in agreement, then it is enough for one request to cover you both. Two separate adoptions seems like there is a disagreement or contention between you. So edit this one to state that intention of you to share.
- Alright, done!