What is your username? QueenBuffy
Please link to the wiki here: I believe this is the only/main Peaky Blinders Wiki on Wikia. http://peaky-blinders.wikia.com/wiki/Peaky_Blinders_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 100+ and already redesigned the home page. I am also admin on Game of Thrones, True Blood, and other popular pages. I am also a Wikia Star.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Just started the series, so new here.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? November 17 2013, BeckettWilliams
Any other information: Peaky Blinders is becoming a huge hit now that it is on Netflix. I think it's very important we get this wiki up and running. I see it becoming a hit like Orange is the New Black, possibly even more of a hit like on the level of Downton Abbey and Boardwalk Empire.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)She has met that requirement. Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)No reason to be rude Tupka. I have a long standing, good rapport with Wikia. I disagree when you say "it is unimportant" on the popularity of a series. Wikia needs to be up-to-date on popular shows and movies. When a show is at his height popularity, or growing to that point, we want those fans coming to Wikia for their information. Why are users even responding here? Isn't it up to the staff? QueenBuffy
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Yes, Staff are the ones who review the request and ultimately decide if the user gets the rights but other users are also allowed to answer, if they feel a requirement is not yet met. As long as they use the unofficial response template, users that are not members of Wikia Staff can still answer. (The Great Lord David (talk) 17:32, October 13, 2014 (UTC))
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Oh ok, thanks. You can tell I don't spend a lot of time here. lol QueenBuffy
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Didn't mean to be rude or anything, just blunt. Popularity of a wiki's subject doesn't mean guidelines are lessened. Stardom doesn't give any of us a higher status in adoptions and other stuff. As long as you aren't blocked, all you need is edits, and you didn't have them then. You have them now, so that doesn't impede your adoption anymore. --Tupka217 17:53, October 13, 2014 (UTC)