Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Prowler64
Please link to the wiki here: http://peanut-butter-gamer.wikia.com/wiki/Peanut_Butter_Gamer_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 55
How many days/months have you been editing there? 16 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? WoofWoofKirbyWoof, January 21st 2015
Any other information: I'm a couple of days early to be eligible to adopt (I adopted the JonTron wiki on the 11th of March), but it should take long enough before this is checked by staff.
There was another adoption attempt earlier this year, which was rejected because the admin returned, but both users have been gone for almost a month now.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi, there is another user who has edited recently on the Wiki. All users must be in consensus for you to adopt the Wiki. This can be done by a public discussion or a blog post with your desire to adopt. You can allow a week for a response. Also, someone can correct this, but I think March 11 from your last adoption may be too soon to adopt another. I think there is a two month gap with adoptions, but someone can correct that. Ripto (talk) 21:59, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Just as a follow up, what classes as a 'recent editor'? The user in question hasn't edited since the 15th of March, which is almost a month ago, so I didn't think I would have to bother asking him since I would not consider that recent at all. Prowler64 (talk) 22:33, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Ripto is incorrect. A recent editor it usually one who has edited within the past week or so. Since this user hasn't made an edit in almost a month, you don't need to worry about it. :) Joey (talk)
- Hello. Ripto is actually about right in this case -- for the active community criteria, we look for editors in the last month with a history of consistent editing over at least several days or longer. So somebody who has edited on just one day is not considered part of an active community, but somebody who shows up and edits once or twice a month over the last 3 or 4 months would be.
- That said, in this case Electric Mayhem's last edit was a month ago, so it is a moot point.