Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Pet Rescue Saga Wiki (2)
Cjay1997 (talk) 12:31, February 18, 2016 (UTC)

What is your username? Cjay1997

Please link to the wiki here: http://pet-rescue-saga.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 498 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Over a year, only often.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was July 13, 2013, and the admin was: [I'm a Zombie]

Any other information: Users are editing rarely on that wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Strangely, this adoption has no response for almost 4 days. I hope this adoption is successfully done. -- DoCheonGong 03:10, February 22, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Staff take about a week and a half to review adoptions once they're made so you'll still need to wait a little while. Also, it looks like there are other users on there, so you would need to make a blog or a forum to let them know that you're attempting to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it. You should also post a link to it as well. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:21, February 22, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good and it's great that you have the support of DoCheonGong. There is one additional active contributor -- Iceice33. Please talk to him and make sure he is also ok with you adopting the wikia. Let me know on my wall when he responds to your message, or after a week if he does not, and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 05:47, March 4, 2016 (UTC)