FANDOM

Adoption requests Phoenix 2 Wiki

What is your username?User:SyzygySoldier

Please link to the wiki here: http://phoenix-2.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_2_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 33.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Heretical bastard. Last edited 05:57, March 23, 2017

Any other information:
I and two other users, User:DjinnScythe and User:Private-Phoenix have recently arrived and plan to develop the Wiki together. This is why none of the three of us has a significant amount of edits. However, work to improve the Wiki has begun in earnest, and we plan to continue until at least the foundations are set up. The lack of Administrator rights is an issue because we wish to update the Wiki wordmark, design and navigation bar, but the founder has not responded to our requests. I have Admin experience on another Wiki and know the basics of editing and managing fairly well. I hope you may consider this adoption request, thank you.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member.)
You need link that discussion between you three here. Best of luck with the Adoption Clash.Bikash | Vanguard.png

Hi Clash.Bikash. Unfortunately, the discussion between the three of us occurred on Discord—and it was not exactly a discussion as such. They volunteered to help and I accepted that. If you wish, I can find some screenshots of our conversations. ~SyzygySoldier.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member.)
In that case, i would recommend to create a blog post regarding this adoption asking their opinion. Clash.Bikash | Vanguard.png
I've created a Discussion thread instead of a blog post. I hope that works too. ~SyzygySoldier.
Thanks for making the discussion post! I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:20, December 9, 2017 (UTC)