Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Pinky Malinky Wikia

What is your username? Nick mick.

Please link to the wiki here: http://pinkymalinky.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 291. I would do more, but there's almost no one else [active] on this wiki, and I think that I have done the most, if I am right... I also have made pages for almost everything on the show (note that the series will premiere with actual episodes on 2018), including the 2 pilots, a list with all the up to 15 sec shorts, lots of pages with the crew etc. Also, there's some trolling that has to be stopped.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Around 5 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Her name is Andi Cruz, and her last edit was on March 30, 2016. She recently, however, made 2 edits, one of them being about finding new admins, however she hasn't responded to my message I posted to that, due to maybe being busy with studying in medicine, as her profile says.

Any other information:...

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I'm not trying to be a party killer, but she made an edit in May, and June 4th, this year. Which means she's still active, as you can see here. RuneMagle (talk) 19:20, June 6, 2017 (UTC)

I perfectly know that, but since she wants new admins, and she maybe struggle with her wikis... Nick mick (talk) 08:20, June 7, 2017 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

But then doesn't it make more sense to ask? It says on the main adoption page the admin should have been active for at least 60 days. So, techinally, you can't adopt it. It's only for wikis with inactive staff, as far as I know. RuneMagle (talk) 18:08, June 7, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. RuneMagle is correct - you will need to ask Andi Cruz about gaining admin rights. She asked for responses to her forum by May 18th, and you responded to that nearly two weeks later; so it might be better to try her wall. I would suggest you also start editing again because you have barely made any edits over the past few months. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 04:30, June 13, 2017 (UTC)