Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Pixel Piracy Wiki

What is your username? Galiphos

Please link to the wiki here: http://pixelpiracy.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Around 12 edits at the moment. Should rise pretty fast, pretty soon.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been used the wiki for a week. Only been editing starting today.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?  The last edit was made by "JustRofl" on 19:54, December 27, 2013

Any other information: The last edit or post made by the current founder was in 2013. The last time he logged on was in 2014. Not to mention he didn't seem to formal in his actions. I personally haven't been on this wiki for very long, but when I came to it today I noticed the lack of information. Just about every article is filled with stubs. I am currently working to update all the pages with relevant and accurate information. I commonly used very well kept wikis like the RuneScape wiki. So I know the format of everything and know quite well on how to make the pages look good and keep up to code. I love this game and would love to contribute as much as I can to this wiki. Basically, I just want to make this wiki up to standards and more formal.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You will need to be editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki, so make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 02:46, April 20, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Annabeth and Percy is correct - in order to adopt the wiki you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. You have not edited since shortly after you made this request. Please start editing again and leave me a message on my wall to check back again after about a week. -- Wendy (talk 05:15, April 30, 2016 (UTC)
Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:40: Tue 06 Aug 2019