Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 21: Line 21:

Pvzguy isn't very active, and the others are all dormant, as far as I can tell. Anyway, I asked Pvzguy and DieGrox; neither one of them has responded yet. [[User:Ned1230|Sincerely]] ([[User talk:Ned1230|talk]]) 20:13, April 5, 2014 (UTC)

Pvzguy isn't very active, and the others are all dormant, as far as I can tell. Anyway, I asked Pvzguy and DieGrox; neither one of them has responded yet. [[User:Ned1230|Sincerely]] ([[User talk:Ned1230|talk]]) 20:13, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Thanks for starting the community discussion. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 05:43, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 05:43, 16 April 2014

Adoption requests Plague Inc. Wiki

What is your username? Ned1230

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 330

How many days/months have you been editing there? Eight days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? DemonX444 - almost two years ago.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
There are a few other editors on the wiki (Pvzguy7331, Tjmachado, Panlew, DieGrox), make sure that you have their permission before getting admin rights, as they are still active (maybe). ChaoticShadow Talk 22:24 April 4, 2014 (UTC) 
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
In addition, you should wait a few days before this request will be put through, as one of the adoption requirements is that you have been active on the wiki for at least a week. City♥Lightshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Wikia_Logo.svg/45px-Wikia_Logo.svg.png 23:09, April 4, 2014 (UTC)

Pvzguy isn't very active, and the others are all dormant, as far as I can tell. Anyway, I asked Pvzguy and DieGrox; neither one of them has responded yet. Sincerely (talk) 20:13, April 5, 2014 (UTC)

Thanks for starting the community discussion. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 05:43, April 16, 2014 (UTC)