Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Plainrock124 Wikia

19,012pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Plainrock124 Wikia

What is your username? Mcalel

Please link to the wiki here: http://plainrock124.wikia.com/wiki/Plainrock124_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 173+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since September 23rd

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Cameron (Miiverse)

The last time he made an edit was April 11

Any other information I am currently the most active member of this wiki as I have joined it before Plainrock124 took a look at it(On his second channel). I also currently have the most edits on this wiki. I try to help everyone on the wiki with the best of my ability and there are some things that I cannot do without admin or bureaucrat power. I also spoke to some people on the wikia and they said that I should adopt the wiki.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
It's a shame the admins abandoned it! Here you are, working to make the wiki a better wiki, and there they are! I think you're ready.

BALution (talk to me on my message wall. Thanks! :D) 07:03, October 17, 2016 (UTC) —This unsigned comment is by ChristinaGrimmieLove (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:44, October 22, 2016 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki