FANDOM

Adoption requests Playstation Wikia

What is your username? Warbear7

Please link to the wiki here: http://playstation.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 92, as of writing this request. It is my intention to continue working on the wiki and to improve it further.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 7th, 2017 -- just short of the week requirement, however the other active registered user approves of my intention to adopt the wiki, as proven here.

In my opinion, it would be pointless to wait considering the wiki is quite inactive in terms of active users, there's only 3 (one is an anonymous editor) including myself, it doesn't show any signs of attracting new users in its current state, and as mentioned, the other active registered user approves of my plan. The anonymous user doesn't really care.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Walter6869, he is the only user with bureaucrat and admin powers on the wiki. He last edited December 1, 2016.

Any other information: Not particularly, other than that we really need to have active admins to enforce wiki editing guidelines and such. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the link to the blog! I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:37, May 19, 2017 (UTC)