Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. Wikia

What is your username? TechSkylander1518

Please link to the wiki here: http://p-spectrum.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 262.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I began editing in October 2016, so it has been about six months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last edit was by ZeKojo on August 16, 2016.

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
There are a couple of other active users, so you'll need to create a blog post to let them know of your attempt adopt the wiki and give their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵'Cause I can't go on this way. I gotta wake up and be brave, but I know I'll face the fire if I say.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
As Annabeth said, please create the blog to inform other users about your adoption. Anyway, your contributions look good, continue editing. --LoveMyLife8 (talk) 16:27, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Annabeth and Percy and LoveMyLife8 are correct - there are several other recent contributors on that wiki, so please start a blog or discussion post about adopting it to let them know. Keep editing after you post it, and let me know on my wall to check back again after it has been up for a week. -- Wendy (talk 02:52, April 29, 2017 (UTC)
Apologies for the belated reply! I'll put up the blog post and keep working until then! TechSkylander1518 (talk) 02:16, May 4, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:54, May 31, 2017 (UTC)