Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Pokemon Snakewood Wiki

What is your username?

Novafan365

Please link to the wiki here:

http://pokemonsnakewood.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Snakewood_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

25 edits total

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been editing for eleven days since September 8th.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

User: DarthFrog, who hasn't edited since September 9, 2012.  September 9 was the day the wiki was founded.  No other admins were appointed considering that he stopped editing after the day it was founded.

Any other information:

Few active members on the wiki, would appreciate giving admin rights to User: Schiffy as well as myself.

Side Note: As he mentioned my name, I'd like to elaborate a bit. The two of us had discussed, on the Pokemon Snakewood Wiki, that this could possibly result in a co-adoption. Schiffy (T|C) 11:22, September 20, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. I have given rights to Novafan as requested.
Schiffy -- I was concerned by the violence of the language you used in dealing with the vandal on the wiki; I understand that this user has followed you to several wikis, but by responding in that fashion you are behaving inappropriately yourself. You are also encouraging him. The best way to deal with trolls and vandals is not to leave them any message at all, but simply to undo the damage and block them (or get the VSTF to do so as needed). In light of your outburst I chose not to give you the rights at this time; however Novafan has the ability to promote you as he sees fit.
Good luck with the wiki to both of you! -- Wendy (talk) 20:21, September 28, 2013 (UTC)